Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 27th annual Council of Alumni Marketing and Membership Professionals Conference. The 2024 conference will be held at the University of Maryland on July 17-18, 2024.
The annual CAMMP conference brings more than 150 alumni relations decision-makers from universities throughout the country together to discuss current issues and share insights about affinity relationships, membership, and other revenue opportunities. Marketing directors and managers from Alumni Associations in the ACC, American Conference, Big 12, Big Ten, MAC, MWC, PAC 12, and SEC are among those who regularly attend. CAMMP ensures that all sponsors get face-to-face time with every school in attendance and guarantees multiple opportunities for interaction.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our CAMMP Sponsorship Committee co-chairs:
Jeff Sheldon | Nebraska Alumni Association | email@example.com
Jim Perrus | Maryland Alumni Association | firstname.lastname@example.org
2024 Conference Sponsorship Package
- Exhibit space (w/ table, chairs, linen, and standard power)
- Guaranteed personal interaction with attendees from each school throughout the conference
- Sponsor reception with attendees (during one of the Sponsor Visit sessions)
- Shared meals with attendees
- Opportunity to provide a pre-recorded video introduction, up to 60 seconds long to be shown to attendees during the conference
- Sponsor logo and hyperlink on the CAMMP website
- Sponsor listed in other printed and/or digital conference materials
- Sponsor profile page in the CAMMP Conference app
- Attendee list with name, title, and school provided prior to the conference
- Inclusion in an “Exhibit Hall Preview” email sent to all registered conference attendees one week before the conference
- Opportunity to network, mix & mingle with conference attendees at designated “After-hours” locations each evening of the conference
- Registration for up to two (2) designated company representatives included in sponsorship price
Additional exclusive sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact Jeff Sheldon or Jim Perrus for more details.
2024 Sponsor Hotel
8321 Baltimore Ave., College Park, MD 20740
Rate: $169++ per night
Self-parking is available for $12/night.
The conference rate is available from Monday, July 15 through Friday, July 19.