The Council of Alumni Membership and Marketing Professionals (CAMMP) is excited to announce expanded opportunities for sponsors to engage with CAMMP members year-round. Through the introduction of CAMMP Programming, and CAMMP Annual Sponsorship levels, companies now have the opportunity to connect and network with alumni association marketing, membership, and business development professionals beyond the annual conference.
Below is an overview of our new partnership opportunities. Please note that if purchasing just a conference sponsorship this year, it will be for the 2021 virtual conference package listed below. But for reference, we’ve also listed what the Conference Sponsorship package will look like in 2022 when we return to an in-person format at Clemson University.
If you purchase a Programming or Annual Sponsorship, you will receive both the 2021 and 2022 conference packages as part of your year-one pricing. Finally, please also note space is limited at the Programming and Annual Sponsorship levels; only 10 Programming Sponsorships and 6 Annual Sponsorships will be available each year.
EARLY-BIRD OPPORTUNITY: Sign up at any sponsorship level by June 21, and you will have the opportunity to provide up to 2 minutes of pre-recorded video and receive preferred session sponsorship!
BECOME A CAMMP SPONSOR
2021 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
- Logo with hyperlink featured on the CAMMP website
- Guaranteed, virtual contact with participating schools
- Opportunity to host virtual Happy Hours
- Opportunity to provide a pre-conference gift to attendees
- Opportunity to introduce your company to attendees in the form of a pre-recorded, 60-second message that will be played at the beginning of one virtual conference session
Early-Bird Pricing: $1,500 | Regular Pricing: $1,750
CAMMP PROGRAMMING SPONSORSHIP
- All CAMMP Conference Sponsorship Assets with an upgrade to “Preferred” exhibit space placement, and registration for up to three (3) designated company representatives
- One (1) dinner with attendees at the conference
- One (1) pre-conference dedicated email to registered attendees (sent by CAMMP Communications Committee, on behalf of Sponsor)
- Logo included on the welcome slide at the beginning of all BaseCAMMP** virtual sessions
- Logo and hyperlink included in all pre-event emails sent to CAMMP Mentors and Mentees registered for BaseCAMMP* virtual sessions
- Five-minute company introduction/greeting at the beginning of one (1) BaseCAMMP* virtual session
- Opportunity to host a virtual social hour for CAMMP Mentors and Mentees
- Logo included on the welcome slide at the beginning of all CAMMP Fire** virtual sessions
- Logo and hyperlink included in all pre-event emails sent to members registered for CAMMP Fire** virtual sessions
- Five-minute company introduction/greeting at the beginning of one (1) CAMMP Fire** virtual session
Pricing for one-year commitment: $5,000
Pricing for two-year commitment: $8,500 ($4,250 per year, reflects 15% discount)*
Pricing for three-year commitment: $11,250 ($3,750 per year, reflects 25% discount)*
CAMMP ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP
- All CAMMP Programming and Conference Sponsorship Assets with an upgrade to “Premier” exhibit space placement at the conference, and registration for up to four (4) designated company representatives
- Opportunity to do a brief 10-minute presentation, (content-driven not a sales pitch), to attendees at the annual conference with prior approval of content by CAMMP Board
- Logo and hyperlink on the home page of CAMMP website
- Logo/Listing on CAMMP Facebook page
- Two (2) dedicated emails to all CAMMP members (one per semester), sent by CAMMP Communication Committee, on behalf of Sponsor
- Two (2) content-focused posts on CAMMP Facebook page
Pricing for one-year commitment: $7,500
Pricing for two-year commitment: $12,750 ($6,375 per year, reflects 15% discount)*
Pricing for three-year commitment: $16,875 ($5,625 per year, reflects 25% discount)*
*Sponsorship fee for two or three-year commitments must be paid up-front
**BaseCAMMP is a new member orientation held quarterly via Zoom. Attendees include new CAMMP members, CAMMP Board members, and occasionally CAMMP veterans serving as mentors. The CAMMP Fire program presents year-round virtual sessions, open to all CAMMP members, focused on current issues and trends facing alumni relations.
BECOME A CAMMP SPONSOR
If you have questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Amy Raichlen (email@example.com) or Summer Chandler (Summer.Chandler@texasexes.org).