Membership in CAMMP is free and open to any individual who actively serves as a full-time professional staff member of the alumni program of a four-year public or private institution of higher education and who supports the mission of the Council of Alumni Marketing and Membership Professionals. To be considered for membership, individuals must demonstrate that they are responsible for one or more of the following functions: membership, business development, affinity programs, sponsorship, marketing, or digital communications.
Eligible individuals may request membership in the organization by completing this online registration form. Submitted membership credentials will be reviewed and approved by the CAMMP Vice President of Membership, Liz King.
Benefits of Joining CAMMP
Members of CAMMP strive to maintain a network of professionals that together will raise the national profile, reach, and impact of alumni relations. Through an annual conference and active listserv, CAMMP members share ideas and successes, ask for guidance, and benchmark programs to drive the conversation.
- CAMMP members represent the best-of-the-best in their profession
- The annual conference brings CAMMPers together to learn and exchange ideas
- Open communication, active listserv resources, social media groups, and industry expertise help you succeed
- Virtual programming, including subjects covering various topics on alumni relations
- Trusted vendor recommendations and references
- Job board and annual salary survey
- Opportunities to network with emerging leaders and peers who are experts in the field